March has just begun, however I’ve already found some treasures to get us through the rest of winter as we head into spring. A little bit of a refresh for the closet and they are all items that can be used now and once the weather warms up through summer.
1. Quay Muse Sunglasses– This Australian brand is selling out so fast in Calgary, I had to go back straight to my land down under connection to find a pair of these sunnies. I added a link to Nordstrom who does sell them and will ship to Canada.
2. Joe Fresh Quilted Barn Jacket– A fresh twist for spring on the traditional barn jacket, the peplum hem gives it a flirty feel and it can be mixed with skirts or dressing down with denim and rainboots.
3. Rollin’ J Floral Kimono– The colours in this floral kimono scream sunshine, shorts and flip flops. A kimono is a great alternative to the spring cardigan and gives your outfit a boho vibe.
4. Nike Turquoise Runners– I fell in love with these turquoise beauties at the Sportchek Women’s opening last week. I mean they make me want to put them on and run, mission accomplished! Plus I could see these being worn with distressed boyfriend jeans and a relaxed top in the spring and summer months.
5. Ariat Concho Belt– A concho belt is a perfect way to add some western flare to your spring and summer style. Most tend to break the bank but this Ariat belt looks substantial at a reasonable price. Plus I love the touch of turquoise it has in it as well.
6. Floral Square Scarf– A fun kerchief print that gives a feminine touch to a basic top or dress. Plus you could tie it on your regular bag to give it a spring makeover.
7. LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub– Now is the time to slough off all that dead skin and lips in particular can get cracked and need a bit of a scrub especially after a weekend on the slopes. I love this mix of peppermint and sugar is great at softening up your lips and it tastes amazing!