November is always the calm before the holiday storm. I always find it an exciting month with the anticipation of the holidays upcoming, as well as the comfort of getting cozy and decorating the house or staying in to try a new recipe or catch up on your latest Netflix obsession.
So after some reflection of how much I enjoy November, I’ve come up with a list of some of my favourite things to do:
1. Get a jump on gift buying and head out to the Christmas Markets!
2. Take advantage of shoulder season savings and head on a girls weekend trip.
3. Want some small town holiday charm? Attend a Light Up Party and Parade like Okotoks.
4. Take in the events at Canadian Finals Rodeo
5. Comfort Food- All Day Long- I love ANY type of Mac & Cheese
6. Black Friday sales means you can indulge a little on yourself as you buy for everyone else.
7. Guaranteed to watch Elf and Family Man at least twice in the month.
8. Daylights Savings- One More Hour of Sleep!
9. Throwing on Christmas Tunes and getting the house Griswold worthy!!
Creamy Brie Four Cheese Mac via Half Baked Harvest